Tuesday, December 6, 2016


FLASHES OF WONDER

                    Beyond the ordinariness of things
                    I’ve gotten used to and now pay no heed,
                    There lies a wondrous, boundless world that sings
                    Of which in ancient mystery texts we read.

                    This is a realm of Cosmic Consciousness,
                    A fourth dimension of supernal ken
                    That only the most fortunate possess
                    And making them the happiest of men.

                    It is my grand desire to learn to see
                    This Wonder that I glimpsed so long ago,
                    A taste of mystic honey given free
                    That somehow set my yearning soul aglow,

                         And ever after, in my soul I’ve yearned
                         For wonders lost that have not yet returned.







*