Thursday, June 9, 2016


RESOURCEFULNESS
                     
                    Although the end for me is not in sight,
                    Yet still it’s time to get a few things right.
                    And though at my age it may seem quite odd,
                    I’ve still not settled on a faith in God;
                    The most I’ll say is that All seems designed
                    By what appears as Universal Mind,
                    Not Someone I can humbly supplicate
                    Who lives in Heaven behind a pearly gate,
                    But rather an impersonal cosmic force
                    Now widely designated as just “Source.”
                    The best course for my life’s then to display
                    That I have exercised my mind each day,
                    Engaged in the same creativity
                    That somehow brought this universe to be.








*