Sunday, June 14, 2015


COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS

               My episode of clear noetic bliss
               Away at college in my freshman year,
               Not since repeated with such emphasis,
               I’ve often fondly wished would reappear.

               It seemed, I’d say, that I had touched the Ground
               Of Being, connecting with the cosmic Source,
               And briefly all restrictions were unbound
               As I was set upon my mortal course.

               Now, that is all a visionary gleam
               Dim in my memory, yet still a spark
               Reminding me of what was then a beam
               To guide me out beyond the mundane dark.

                    This mystical dimension beyond sense
                    Reveals that Cosmic Caring is immense.










*