Wednesday, November 30, 2016


SOUL RECYCLED II

                    Should I believe my essence shall persist
                    When my live body will no more exist,
                    And may decide to take another turn
                    At life, perhaps for credits it may earn
                    In that dim realm we call Eternity,
                    A place of everlasting constancy?
                    For here on Earth there’s always flux and change,
                    And here, at least, we have a chance to grow

                    Through what our varied ventures may bestow.
                    So yes, I shall believe that my life now
                    Is one of many the Cosmos will allow
                    Until at last I’ve truly figured out
                    The meaning of it all beyond a doubt.









*