A UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN GOALS
1. To institute the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948) worldwide.
2. To institute the Global Ethic (1993) worldwide.
3. To prioritize the pursuits of science and humane technology under the guidance of wise values.
4. To develop a Science of Wisdom that guides the wisdom of science by its ever-refining values.
5. To articulate and institute an Ecological Ethic (developed from the Earth Charter of 2000) respecting the rights of all life forms on Earth to be protected from despoiling by reckless and predatory human behavior.
6. To articulate and institute a Universal Declaration of Diversity to protect against arbitrary motives of conformity and regimentation beyond the dictates of wise values, and honoring nature’s tendency to innovate and proliferate experimentally.