Tuesday, June 23, 2015


LOVE’S TESTAMENT
         
               That Kimmie loves you, you will happily know
               Not only by her words but by her deeds
               Assuring you it ever shall be so
               That she’ll be well attentive to your needs,

               And such a love elicits in reply
               An eagerness to shower her in kind
               With kindliness on which she can rely,
               With love toward which you’re eagerly inclined.

               All this, I’ll happily say, is just my case,
               And I shall labor to deserve such love,
               Which yet is freely given as pure grace
               Such as descends on us from heaven above.

                    That Kimmie loves me is my greatest boon
                    Attested here, the twenty-third of June.









*